Friday, March 22, 2013

Well, It's Friday...so what are you running

First, let me apologize for the lack of posts, it was Spring Break, and that meant a whirlwind tour for my daughter of the Grandparents back home in Arkansas.  Did get to play a little Dining Room Magic, and hit up my old LGS and chat it up with the owner.

Another Friday is upon us.  Try as I might, I didn't get a new deck put together, but I have three ready and will probably wind up running The Aristocrats.  It's taken me 3-1 in my last two events, so I hate to trash it already.  But, with all the Junk/Jund Midrange thats been topping the charts lately, its making me think I need to try something new.  Have to see where the meta is tonight, most of the guys I play with do not brew a lot of new stuff regularly (every 3-4 weeks depending on how they play).

That's all I got for now...oh wait, I did come across this in my other feeds...



Shoutout to Frank at TCGPlayer.com for posting this, "(Frank) Straight from a slide at Pax East this weekend, check out this Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 preview! Typically cards that make it into Duels of the Planeswalkers also represent cards from the latest core set. Could a printing of Shadowborn Demon be on the horizon? This guy seems like a pretty solid "Shriekmaw" once you meet his second condition."

As always any content posted on this blog is TM and Copyright to its original owners.

Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2009 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
This blog is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This blog may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy.
For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment